• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Julie and Tim Behe

Courtesy of Julie Behe
Julie has been teaching for 22 years while Tim’s been teaching for 21.

Julie and Tim Behe were high school sweethearts.

J. Behe said, “Well, we technically met when we were kids because one of my best friends was his neighbor, but we didn’t really hang out or anything.”

They started dating when they entered the high school.

“We both went to Keith Junior High School and she was in my typing class in high school,” T. Behe said.

Julie teaches seventh grade and Tim teaches sixth grade. Sometimes, Tim’s students go to Julie’s class, and they see the two in public and know them both.

“Sixth graders don’t know that Mrs. Behe is my wife because they’re on a different floor, then the seventh graders realize that we are married,” T. Behe said.

They haven’t always worked at the school together either.

“I’ve taught here since the school opened and he was teaching at an elementary school, so it’s just been for the past five years,” J. Behe said.

Julie and Tim have many good things that come with working with each other.

“It’s nice because we can come to school together most days and leave together. I enjoy having him here. It’s definitely fun,” J. Behe said. “If either one of us was moved to a different school for any reason, I think it would be an adjustment because it’s nice to have him here if we need something or if we have a question.”

T. Behe said it’s very nice, but honestly, I rarely get to see her because we’re so busy.

“There are zero downsides to working with my spouse,” T. Behe said.