Reel Time

Welcome to the second installment of Reel Time where we are always giving you our fellow student and faculty’s favorite movies.

This week, ninth grader Katy Remacle was the person of interest. Her favorite movie of all time is One Direction: This is Us which was directed by Morgan Spurlock. Spurlock is known for his gripping documentaries that always show the details that viewers all hunt for.

One of his most famous documentaries is Supersize Me but One Direction: This is Us is close making about 68 million dollars worldwide. This 92 minute film gives a riveting look at the “Fab Five’s” meteoric rise to fame stealing teenage hearts around the world. The film includes the beginning of their journey in their hometowns and when they competed on the X-Factor and it ends with the boys standing on top of the world when performing at London, England’s famous O2 Arena.

This movie takes the viewer, Directioner or not, on an emotional thrill ride from beginning to end. This documentary can be found in stores on Blu-ray and DVD. There is always time to sit down with friends, family or even alone to watch a good movie.