Picture Perfect

Coach Morris and the basketball team huddle up to talk about a play. Coach tried to get the boys fired up to win the game. He called a timeout to give them a break so they could calm down.
Photo By: Hanna Feathers
Coach Morris and the basketball team huddle up to talk about a play. Coach tried to get the boys fired up to win the game. He called a timeout to give them a break so they could calm down. Photo By: Hanna Feathers
img_0618
Photo by Hanna Feathers
Altoona captians, Kurt VonColln and Alex Colbert, and the head coach, Coach Morris, get together with the referees before the game. They discussed the rules of the game. They also made sure they would play fair.
Photo by Hanna Feathers
Seventh grader, Kurt VonColln, waits to get the ball. He stands there while the referee passes the ball in. He hoped that he could get the ball so he could score for his team.
Photo by Hanna Feathers

img_0589
Seventh grader, Aaron Foose, gets ready to shoot his foul shots. He got fouled when he was going to shoot the ball. He concentrated shooting the ball so he could score for his team.
Photo by Hanna Feathers
img_0673
Seventh grader, Kurt VonColln, shoots his foul shots. He got fouled when he was going up for a layup. He was focusing on the ball so that he got the points for the team.
Photo by Hanna Feathers
img_0652
Seventh grader, Alex Colbert, brings the ball up the court. One of his teammates, Derek Mcalkich, tried to block one of the opposing players so Colbert could score. Colbert was hoping that they could score to end the game that was in the fourth overtime.
Photo by Hanna Feathers