Pro is the way to go

Everything that has to do with sports- Seattle Seahawks

This week’s blog is about the Seattle Seahawks. The Seahawks are doing good this season with Russell Wilson as their quarterback. They have Marshawn Lynch, who is a good weapon in their upcoming game against the San Francisco 49ers.

Lynch has the credit for four of the top seven rushing games against the 49ers since 2010. He has averaged 98.2 rushing yards against the 49ers in the last five games against them. He has an average of five yards a carry between the guards. His carries have gone between the guards on the line for 51 out of 93 carries.

The Seahawks are ranked twenty sixth in average passing yards a game with 202.3 average yards. They are also ranked fourth in average rushing yards a game with 136.8 average yards.

In the league, the Seahawks are ranked first in average allowed passing yards per game because of only allowing 172 average yards. They are ranked seventh in average allowed rushing yards while only allowing 101.6 average yards.

The 49ers have a tough matchup against the Seahawks with Marshawn Lynch and Russell Wilson.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/stats/_/type/team/name/sea/seattle-seahawks