Universal Gaming

-News on the hottest gaming trends

SUMMARY:

Since it’s release in 2007, Assassin’s Creed has managed to sell over 50 million copies worldwide and get great ratings, usually being high 80’s or low 90’s. After the inevitable success of Assassin’s Creed III, it’s obvious that Ubisoft would expand the franchise to a fourth installment. Available for PS4, PS3, XB1, XB360, PC and Wii U, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is available for all console and PC users. The game takes place West Indies, set in the late 18th century when pirates were still at large. Throughout the game, there are many pirate ship battles, which is a large focus in this game. The very iconic pirate, Blackbeard, makes an appearance on this game, which adds some twists to the story. Even though the series may be a little worn down, there is no way to deny this is a great game.

courtesy of http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/357222812

THE RATING:

+Realistic graphics

+Good storyline

+New action-packed gameplay

+Action-packed

+Long storyline

-Some missions are repetitive

-Crashes a lot on PS4

Like it or not, Assassin’s Creed IV is a great game and doesn’t include many problems. Though the fourth game in Ubisoft’s best selling franchise may not have shined like the original trilogy, it still is worth buying. Other than graphics, no versions differ that much, which ends up giving the game a 91/100 for the overall rating. This game proves how if a company is good enough, they can produce games of the same title every year and still make astounding titles.

So what do you think of Assassin’s Creed IV? Leave your comments below.