Pro is the way to go

Everything that has to do with sports- Richard Sherman

Richard Sherman is a cornerback for the Seattle Seahawks. He is 6’3” and 193 pounds. His number is 25. Sherman has played professionally for three years at the age of 25. He was born on March 30, 1988 in Compton, California.

He was drafted in 2011 in the fifth round, 154th by Seattle. He went to college at Stanford University.

At the end of the game against the San Francisco 49ers, Sherman defended a pass that was a make-or-break moment for his team. If it wasn’t defended, the 49ers were going to the Super Bowl. If it was, the Seahawks were going. Sherman defended the pass to the receiver Michael Crabtree of the 49ers.

“Well, I’m the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that’s the result you gonna get! Don’t you EVER talk about me,” said Sherman when talking about Crabtree.

This quote has made him an infamous individual. It showed his true character.

Sherman is a good cornerback, but he had no right to call out Crabtree the way he did. Saying that showed he is a cocky player and that he thinks he is the best.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/14086/richard-sherman