Universal Gaming

-News on the hottest gaming trends

SUMMARY:

Since the release of Call of Duty, Activision’s whole ideal of gaming has changed. Each game getting more repetitive than the last, Call of Duty: Ghosts has taken the series to an all time low. It’s obvious that time is catching up to Activision’s top selling series, as low ratings and low sales have littered the title. A very subpar campaign, sluggish multiplayer and awful graphics, it’s no surprise Ghosts has some of the worst sales in the series since Call of Duty: Big Red One. Available for XBOX 360, PS3, PS4, Wii U, PC and XBOX One, no version promises a good game.

courtesy of http://neonkiler99.deviantart.com/art/Call-of-Duty-Ghost-wallpaper-1080p-396935854

Promotional  picture for Call of Duty Ghosts

THE RATING:

+Solid (not glitchy)

-Poor graphics

-Dreadful online

-Uninteresting campaign

-Repetitive

For a series being just ten years old, Call of Duty has taken such a fall. Ghosts may just be the beginning of  a chain of awful Call of Duty titles, eventually leading to low sales. Though companies like Nintendo, Naughty Dog and Ubisoft may be able to pull off countless titles without feeling stale, Activision is not a company like that, and should invest more time in other series or completely new ones. Overall, Call of Duty Ghosts is not a recommended title, and here it gets a 62/100. Hopefully this years installment of Call of Duty is much better than Ghosts.