• April 12Mini-Thon! The cost is $10 and sixth grade tickets will be sold Monday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 16 in room 212.

Ally Condie scores with last book in Trilogy

Reached by Ally Condie
Photo by Tyler MCcloskey
Reached by Ally Condie Photo by Tyler MCcloskey

Reached is the last book to the Matched trilogy.

So far this is a really good book. Cassia, Xander and Ky are all going through the storyline together and facing things all together. The rebellion has started and stuff was going good until there was a mutation with the plague. Xander’s character is really coming and fitting into everything he was in the last two books. It is really cool how this story is coming together in this last book. Everything you had questions about is now being answered in this book. It is just so amazing how everything is played out. Cassia, and Xander get to work on finding a cure the mutation and it really cool that you get to see how they would find the cure. Its is awesome that you get to hear about more stories than ever in this last book.

All the stories about the otherlands are now being answered and the way it is played out could not be better!

“Ally Condie’s debut features impressive writing that’s bound to captivate young minds.” -The Los Angeles Times.

All reviews have said good things about the book.

“The hottest YA title to hit bookstores since The Hunger Games.” -Entertainment Weekly.

As you read the book you get to see more and more struggles within the chapters. Cassia is finally coming to a decision on who she wants to spend her life with. Many people can relate to the story with struggles of finding what they want their lives to be like. Teens would really enjoy this book because it has a lot of life struggles that us teens go through daily. The book is very enjoyable and interesting to read.

“A fierce, unforgettable page-turner.” -Kirkus Everybody should read the book.

Reached by Ally Condie
Photo by Tyler MCcloskey