Picture Perfect

Apple Power!  Lily Smith is working on he apple she made out of paper mache.  She was using the red paint to color the paper.  Photo by Jacob Hord
Apple Power! Lily Smith is working on he apple she made out of paper mache. She was using the red paint to color the paper. Photo by Jacob Hord

Art class is painting their favorite foods.

Hey guys, it’s the Picture Perfect blog.  This week’s blog is about ninth grade art class is creating their favorite foods with paper mache.  Throughout these pictures there are various different foods that people are creating.   This class is taught by Leah Shuck and is located in room C239.   This class is an art elective and is not required by everyone to take it.  Let’s all look at the amazing foods these students have created!

Great work!  Mary Bush is coloring her art work in Mrs. Shuck's class.  She used brown paint to color her art work.  Photo by Jacob Hord
Great work! Mary Bush is coloring her art work in Mrs. Shuck’s class. She used brown paint to color her art work. Photo by Jacob Hord
Apple Power! Lily Smith is working on her apple she made out of paper mache. She was using the red paint to color the paper. Photo by Jacob Hord
Good job!  Madison Morgan is opening up her material that she is using for her project.  She was in this class during fourth period.  Photo by Jacob Hord
Good job! Madison Morgan is opening up her material that she is using for her project. She was in this class during fourth period. Photo by Jacob Hord
Corn Dog!  Evan Hughey is working on creating his corn dog for his project.  Later he dipped the corn dog in yellow paint to simulate mustard.  Photo by Jacob Hord
Corn Dog! Evan Hughey is working on creating his corn dog for his project. Later he dipped the corn dog in yellow paint to simulate mustard. Photo by Jacob Hord
Way to be Jack!  Jack Kuhn is working on his art project for the week.  He was working on making his paper mache pizza.  Photo by Jacob Hord
Way to be Jack! Jack Kuhn is working on his art project for the week. He was working on making his paper mache pizza. Photo by Jacob Hord