Weekly words of wisdom

Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence

Weekly words of wisdom

“When you don’t have anybody to take care of you, then you could go both ways: You could do whatever you want, or you could take charge and be your own parent.”

-Jennifer Lawrence

This week’s quote is from American actress Jennifer Lawrence. Lawrence’s first major role was in Silver Linings Playbook, which she won several awards. Perhaps the most notable of Jennifer Lawrence’s films is The Hunger Games. Lawrence is from Louisville, Kentucky.  Jennifer Lawrence has grown to be one of the most inspirational actresses of the year.

Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence

This quote was chosen this week to show responsibility. Many people rely on others to take care of them. At some point in everyone’s life they are going to have to go through hardship alone. If people just gave up on themselves, no one would get anywhere in life. Sometimes being a leader is hard because of the risk of failure, but it is better to try rather than quit and fail completely.

“Even as far back as when I started acting at 14, I know I’ve never considered failure,” Jennifer Lawrence once said.