Picture Perfect

Seventh grader dribbles between the legs.
Seventh grader dribbles between the legs. David Brunner shows off his skills.

Physical education is a important part of a student’s school life. The teachers are always there for their students. There are many things that each student is graded on.

Patt Mcdough pass ball to student. All physical education teachers try to be apart of the students interaction in the class.
Pat McDowell passes a  ball to a student. All physical education teachers try to be a part of the students interaction in the class.
Healsel shows students how to properly do a sit up. All students have to be graded on how many sit up they do .
Dottie Helsel shows students how to properly do a sit up. All students have to be graded on how many sit up they do .
Ninth grader Brady McCarthy works hard to get through sit ups. McCarthy was able to get above the president fitness award standard.
Seventh grader Celab Deterline holds feet for fellow class mate. Each person needs another person to hold their feet and count sit ups for them.