NASCAR in a flash: Latest up to date information in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

The new car that Jimmie Johnson will drive in the Budweiser shootout. Photo courtesy of jayski.com

The new Toyota Camry will be driven by Matt Kenseth.
Photo courtesy of jayski.com

This Chevy Impala was driven by Jimmie Johnson last year.
Photo courtesy of jayski.com
The new car that Jimmie Johnson will drive in the Budweiser shootout.
Photo courtesy of jayski.com

The new cars are going to be cool to see race in the 2013 season. The new car for Chevy is the Chevrolet  SS. The new design for Ford is the Fusion which looks like the actual Ford Fusion. The new design for Toyota is the Camry which is like the actual Toyota Camry. The favorite of all the designs is the Chevrolet SS because Jimmie Johnson is going to be driving it this season and he is my favorite driver.

The Chevrolet SS is an amazing new look for Chevy.  It ties the new 2014 Chevrolet SS which will debut in the end of the 2013 year to the 2013 Chevrolet SS for NASCAR. Also it brings the actual cars into the racing world. Chevy has 701 wins in Nascar.

The Ford Fusion is also an amazing look for Ford. It also ties the new Ford Fusion into the race car. The new Fusion will be in the 2013 season. The new car will be with Penske racing because Dodge didn’t renew its contract with Penske so Penske racing went with Ford.

The Toyota Camry has a new look this year also. During Toyota’s four years in the sport they have 33 wins. The Camry race car also looks like the actual Camry. It also brings the actual car into the racing world.