What’s the 411

Clubs:

• Current Speech Team members and students interested in Speech next fall meet on Thursday, May 29 after school in Room 454.

• Ninth grade girls

• Drama students traveled to Pittsburgh for a field trip this Saturday, May 24.

• Circle of Friends Buddies stop by Ms. Morgan’s or Mr. Lloyd’s room if they are interested in a summer bowling league.

• Ninth grade Honor Society Members who plan on attending the Hershey trip in June need to attend the meeting on Friday, May 30 in the auditorium at 7a.m.

School Events:

• Ninth grade award ceremony was held on Thursday, May 29 at 6:00 p.m.

• Eighth grade award ceremony is being held on Tuesday, June 3 at 6:00 p.m.

• Seventh grade award ceremony is being held on Thursday, June 5 at 6:00 p.m.

• Hat day for participating students on May 30

• Last day of school is Tuesday, June 17

Music:

•  Chamber is playing at the eighth grade awards ceremony on June 3.

• Vocal Ensemble will be performing at the ninth, eighth, and seventh grade award ceremonies.

• Next week is the last week that orchestra will be playing in school.

• All the ninth graders are getting new instruments for next year.

Sports:

• Soccer-  Seventh grade girls interested in playing soccer next fall can pick up a form from Coach Helsel, in the girl’s locker room.

• Volleyball- Any seventh grade interested in trying out for the junior high volleyball team, is supposed to attend an open gym.

• Basketball- Any seventh, eighth or ninth grade girls interested in playing basketball next year, is asked to attend an open gym at the high school field house

• Ninth grade girls on Coach Colledge’s Building ll Summer league Team have their first game on Wednesday, June 4 at 7:00p.m

• Football- Important informational meeting for eighth graders on Thursday, May 29 at 2:30p.m. in Cafeteria 1y