• April 12Mini-Thon! The cost is $10 and sixth grade tickets will be sold Monday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 16 in room 212.

Student council plans lock in

Student council plans lock in

A lock in will be held at the school on either May 1 or 22. The eighth grade student council is currently planning this school wide event.

The lock in starts after school at seven and will last until midnight. There are various activities that will most likely entertain everyone that attends. Admission to the school on that evening will cost $5.00 and that price includes two slices of pizza and a drink. Any extra food or beverage will cost extra.

In Gym A, there will be several sporting events. These events include basketball, badminton, kickball and volleyball. These events will rotate hourly.

In Gym B, students can play lasertag and jam out to the DJ. Karaoke will also be available to students.

The cafeteria will have different video games either projected onto the wall or put on the television screens. There will also be a “chill spot”, according to eighth grade student council advisor Beth Bronson.

She also stated that the auditorium will be playing movies during the duration of the lock in.

The money raised will go back into student council since they are using money to plan the event.

“This is a school activity, and we are hoping to break even,” Bronson said.