• March 1Lunch- Toasted Cheese Sandwich, Steamed Peas, Tomato Soup, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Lunch- Sweet N Sour Chicken Over Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Click here for today's announcements1
  • February 28Lunch- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sandwich, Candied Sweet Potatoes, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 28Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 27Lunch- Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Baked Beans, Steamed Corn, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 27Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!

News Brief: Super Bowl Halftime Performance

Emma Hovan
Preferred performer! Even though many are excited for Usher to sing at the halftime show, some may be upset and wish that someone else is performing. Some would rather have had people like Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus or Kendrick Lamar. Eighth grader Livi Adams said, “ I would be so much more excited if like Olivia Rodrigo or Tyler, the Creator, were singing at the super bowl.”

With the most highly anticipated day of the year in American sports approaching, fans are placing bets, ironing their favorite jersey and buying chips n dip. Amidst these preparations, one burning question remains: who will be headlining the halftime show this year?

According to an online article from People.com,

“Following Rihanna’s show-stopping number last year, Grammy-winning singer Usher will take center stage as the headliner of the Apple Music Super Bowl LVII Halftime Show.”

If you don’t know anything about Usher, he is a R&B singer and pop artist. He is also an eight-time Grammy winner best known for his album “Confessions” as well as the song “Yeah!”

Don’t miss what promises to be an electrifying performance. Tune in to the Super Bowl LVII at 6:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb.11, 2024.