• February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 23Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 22Lunch- Hot Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed corn and, as always, a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 21Lunch- Big Mac Wrap with Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 20Lunch- Parmesan Popcorn Chicken with a Breadstick and Cheesy Broccoli with a choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 14Lunch- Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Caesar Salad and a Choice of Fruit Choice of Milk!!
  • February 12Lunch- BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!
  • February 12Click here for today's announcements!

Healthy recipes for students on the go!

Photo brought to the public by: popsugar.com

As a person in love with anything sweet, it’s hard to resist those tasty desserts at family dinners or a sleepover with friends. But, making something healthy and sweet isn’t always the best thing when a person doesn’t have that much time. If the student is a big fan of no bake cookies, they will love this spin off version. Not, only does this recipe have less fat and sugar, but it gives a good source of protein to a diet. This recipe is called “Oat and Chocolate Clusters.” Go to allrecipes.com for more easy and healthy recipes for students on the go!

Ingredients:
¾ cup of rolled oats
2 tablespoons of peanut butter (Jiff brand works the best)
¼ cup of semisweet chocolate chips (dark chocolate)
2 tablespoons of 2% milk

Directions:
Grab a saucepan to heat peanut butter, chocolate chips and milk. Heat for three minutes. Make sure that the chocolate chips are melted. Then, add oats into the saucepan and stir. Remove the mixture from heat. Then, make a ball shaped cookie and place it on wax paper. Use a spoon or small ice cream scooper. Place in the refrigerator for at least ten minutes. This recipe makes 8 clusters. Enjoy!