• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Announcements for Friday, May 17!

The “Kick Off to Summer Health”  one week after school camp registration is still open!  Campers will meet in the B Gym at 2:45 each day Monday, May 20th through Friday May 24th.  Camp will end at 4:45 each day.  Please join the Google Classroom and fill out the registration from.  If you have any questions, please see the 6th grade Mrs. Helsel,  Mrs. Weyandt,  Mrs. Sinisi or  Mrs. Mershiltz.  All AAJHS students are welcome!

Attention Boys and Girls Track and Field athletes. Uniform turn in is Friday after school in the locker room area. Please refer to the Google Classroom page for more information.

Any 6th, 7th, or 8th-grade student interested in playing tennis should attend an informational meeting on Friday, May 17th in room 243, Mrs. Colledge’s room.

Attention all 6th, 7th and 8th grade  Jr. High boys interested in running cross-country in the fall of 2024.

We will be conducting an organizational meet and greet on Tuesday May 21 and Wednesday May 22 at Mansion Park from 5:30-7:00.

Please come dressed in athletic attire and prepared to go on a run.

Hope to see you there!!

Attention anyone interested in playing football in the fall. There will be an informational meeting on Monday 5/20 at 2:00 in Cafeteria 1.

Attention current 8th-grade boys and girls interested in running Cross Country for the summer training for the Fall 2024 AAHS season-please contact Coach Quinn and Coach D’angelo through their school district email by May 22. Physicals will be held May 23.

Today is your last day to vote for your favorite Central PA Humane Society animal!  Please be sure to cast your vote during lunch.  Right now, Violet has a slight lead over Molly.  And poor Bella and Max … they could sure use your votes!  The favorite animal and donation totals will be announced on Monday!  Thank you to all who have participated!

Attention all 6th & 7th grade girls who signed up for summer league… There will be an open gym on Monday May 20th from 6-7:30 here at the junior high.