• February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 23Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 22Lunch- Hot Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed corn and, as always, a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 21Lunch- Big Mac Wrap with Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 20Lunch- Parmesan Popcorn Chicken with a Breadstick and Cheesy Broccoli with a choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 14Lunch- Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Caesar Salad and a Choice of Fruit Choice of Milk!!
  • February 12Lunch- BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!
  • February 12Click here for today's announcements!

Pintertainment

The DIY for this week is in to help everyone get into the summer mood. Well, most people are already transitioning into this state of mind as it is. Summer is great for new crafts and this is a trending idea in most big cities. This week will be a new trend: DIY lip balm.

Supplies needed: 

-8 drops of peppermint oil

-2 Tbsp almond oil

-1 Tbsp beeswax pellets

-glass dropper (or small spoon, just something to be able to move small amounts of oil)

-glass jar

-pan that is larger  than glass jar that is being used

-access to a stove top (only with parent permission)

-small containers

-lipstick shavings for a hint of color (this is optional)

The first step is to gather all the ingredients on a table near the stove. Start the large pan on the stove, fill it a quarter of the way up with water. This should be put on medium heat. Make sure that parents know the stove is being used.

Add the two tablespoons of almond oil with the one tablespoon of beeswax in the glass jar. Place this jar carefully into the pan of water on the stove. Wait till wax is melted to take the jar off the stove.

Stir the mixture, while adding the peppermint with the dropper. Watch how much of this is put into the mixture, too much can make a burning sensation when applied.

If desired, this is where the lipstick shavings are added. Stir in small amounts until the look wanted is achieved.

After this, the balm needs to cool, so start the clean up. Wait about two hours, the balm needs to be hard before use.