• February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 23Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 22Lunch- Hot Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed corn and, as always, a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 21Lunch- Big Mac Wrap with Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 20Lunch- Parmesan Popcorn Chicken with a Breadstick and Cheesy Broccoli with a choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 14Lunch- Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Caesar Salad and a Choice of Fruit Choice of Milk!!
  • February 12Lunch- BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!
  • February 12Click here for today's announcements!

Paws and Claws; Everything about pets

This is the German Short haired pointer named Meister posing for the camera. Photo credits to Lisa Plummer.

This week’s pet is a crazy and energetic German Short haired Pointer named Meister. His owner is an Algebra 2 teacher, Lisa Plummer.

Pointers are known for their love of hunting.

“He is a bird dog so my husband takes him hunting with him. He points the cats a lot too,” Plummer said.

Curiosity killed the cat… Well in this case, a porcupine.

“He’s eaten a porcupine twice,” Plummer said.

Besides the porcupine, he’s eaten some other things too.

He’s eaten socks and also a Penn State blanket. That wasn’t too good coming out,” Plummer said.

Plummer and her husband got Meister as a gift for their wedding.

“We got Meister in August of 2012 as a wedding gift from my brother in law. His two dogs had a litter of puppies and we got Meister as a gift,” Plummer said.

“Meister is active, loves to hunt, loyal, lovey, but he’s nutty and energetic,” Plummer said.

“I was never a dog person. I have two cats, but now I’m not sure how I wasn’t a dog person. When you have a bad day and go home they’re always happy to see you no matter what,” Plummer said.

Before adopting a German Short haired Pointer, an owner must make sure they have the time and energy to giving him a happy life.