We Call the Shots

The blog that tells you the qualities found in a good photo.

Get sculpting! Ninth grade student Jace Greene is working on the top to his project. His project was a clay box with a face on the front.

Paige Glasgow

This week we photographed the intro to 3D art class. The 3D art class is taught by John King on the ninth grade floor. In the class students learn about and create 3 dimensional art. All of the photos below feature a clear center of focus. When taking a photograph it is important to make sure that you have a focus and that it is clear in the image. Also when taking a photo be cautious of the background, a distracting background makes for a bad photo.

Get crafty! Ninth grader Manny Moss adds final touches to his project in the pottery class. The Intro to 3D Art class is an elective available to students in ninth grade.

Paige Glasgow

Boo! Clay monsters set and dry in the back of teacher John King’s classroom. Students create multiple projects during the half- year elective course located on the ninth grade floor.

Paige Glasgow

Get carving! Ninth grade student Cassidy Harris is concentrating on her sculpture. She is working on making the lid and the body match.

Paige Glasgow

So creative! Ninth grader Destiny Holland creates a box made of clay. Destiny is involved in the introduction to 3D Art class taught by John King.

Paige Glasgow

Get sculpting! Ninth grade student Jace Greene is working on the top to his project. His project was a clay box with a face on the front

Paige Glasgow