Nascar in a Flash: Previous race and preveiw

Jimmie Johnson and Martin Truex Jr. Racing at Martinsville. Photo courtesy of chayes2014_
Jimmie Johnson and Martin Truex Jr. Racing at Martinsville.
Photo courtesy of chayes2014_

Last Sunday there wasn’t a race because it was Easter, but this weekend they are at Martinsville.

Some of the big news in NASCAR is the incident with Denny Hamlin and Joey Logano. The last time the raced together was two weeks ago when they took each other out on the final lap racing for the win at auto club raceway. Hamlin will be out for the next five races because when he crashed he broke a Vertebra in his back.  Logano will also have another rival from the last race which is Tony Stewart because Logano blocked him on a restart. Then after the race they were acting like little kids about a little thing that happened like blocking on the restart. It was a great thing that had a week off to relax and get back to racing this weekend at Martinsville.

Logano is going to have keep away from Stewart because of the incident the last race. It was a really childish move by Stewart after the race pushing Logano just because he was defending his position on the track on a restart.

This Sunday they will be at Martinsville the race is on FOX at one p.m. It will be a race to watch with Logano and Stewart.