Cartoon Fanatic: Regular Show

The Regular Show is a show on Cartoon Network and it is this weeks top cartoon. Photo credits go to Matt Cohen.
The Regular Show is a show on Cartoon Network and it is this week’s top cartoon. Photo credits go to Matt Cohen.
The Regular Show is a show on Cartoon Network and it is this week's top cartoon. Photo credits go to Matt Cohen.
The Regular Show is a show on Cartoon Network and it is this week’s top cartoon. Photo courtesy of Matt Cohen.

There are many cartoons that kids in junior high watch. One of the top shows that students like is the Regular Show. The Regular Show is about a bird named Mordecai and a raccoon named Rigby. The entire series is based on these two main characters who are best friends.

Mordecai and Rigby work together as groundskeepers at a local park. They are major slackers on the show and are always trying to avoid doing any work. This usually isn’t the case though. Their slacking off usually results in them going on weird and extreme adventures. While they are on these adventures, they tend to talk to their fellow co-workers.

The show displays many violent acts and some crude humor. This may not make the show very suitable for some kids, but in the junior high, the kids should be able to handle watching stuff like this.

The show has a “retro” feel to it. It is kind of like the set was supposed to be years ago with all the music they play on it and how the scenes are displayed. The show, however, is very random. It jumps back and forth between topics and characters. When they take an adventure, crazy stuff tends to happen at random and Mordecai and Rigby have to fix them.