• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect

KODAK Digital Still Camera Fun time in Algebra II!  Jarod Kutz and Kyle Good are having a good time during Mrs. Brown’s class.  The boys were taking a break from her class and talking to each other.  Photo by Jacob Hord

KODAK Digital Still Camera Good Job Boys!  Jarod Kutz and Kyle Good are hard at work trying to finish Mrs. Brown’s homework assignment.  These two boys were getting their homework done so they do not have homework.  Photo By Jacob Hord

IMG_0504 Go Cameron!  Cameron Sheets is working on the computer for Mr. Rhodes’ class.  He was doing an assignment for Mr. Rhodes in sports class.  Photo by Jacob Hord

IMG_0507 Sports Class!  Zyire Kelly is doing homework in Mr. Rhodes’ class.  He was doing some homework so he does not have homework.  Photo by Jacob Hord

IMG_0508  Get it done!  Brayden Long is on the computer for sports class.  He was doing an assignment for Mr. Rhodes.  Photo by Jacob Hord