• May 8Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 8Lunch - Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Sweet Potato Fries, Caesar Salad with Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 7Lunch - French Toast Sticks w/Sausage, Tater Tots and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 6Lunch - BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 3Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 3Lunch - Macaroni & Cheese, Mixed Vegetables, Stewed Tomatoes and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 1Lunch - Cheese Steak Hoagie, Sweet Potato Fries, Italian Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • April 30Starting Monday, May 6 Roar-A-Palooza tickets will go on sale for $10 until Friday, May 10 during fourth period in rooms 212 and 267!
  • April 30Lunch - Nachos w/Toppings, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

#OOTW

Adding this necklace would make your plain outfit pop!

Bling it Up!

This week’s blog edition is all about the bling! When I say ‘’ bling ‘’ I mean jewlery and accessories. Even though some may not think so, they both make a big difference in an outfit.

This bright pink satchel would look great with any outfit.

The saying, ‘’ Diamonds are a girl’s bestfriend ‘’ has been around forever and who says it’s not true? Whether wearing diamond earrings or a diamond necklace, outfits could change completely.

Big earrings and different, funky necklaces and bracelets make outfits pop. Say you’re wearing an all white outfit, simply add a yellow, flowered necklace with blue earrings. Boom. The whole outfit changes!

Not only is the jewelry important, but purses and satchels too. Lately satchels have been very popular in the fashion industry. Pictures of many Hollywood stars show them wearing satchels. Bright colors or pastel colors look great on the satchels. Match the purse and or satchel with shoes or the other accessories with outfits.

http://www.freepeople.com/ is a great website for more of a boho look! Check out the website. They have tons of cute accessories such as bangle bracelets. The bracelets show different styles that will go with any outfit! Tribal print and ones with rhinestones are most popular.

One last accessory would be headbands and beanies. Knitted beanies come in a variety of colors that look good in any season of fashion wear. Head bands that are bigger in the front and make more of a statement look the best. Also another type of headband that is trending is more of the Egyptian look. The gold lace and chains are seen on the runway and look so elegant.  Kylie and Kendall Kardashian are often seen wearing the headbands.

Hope all these accessory tips and ideas hope you to make your outfit even better. Make sure to bling it up, but not too much, you don’t want to look like a jewelry box now! Stay tuned for next weeks edition of #OOTW.