• April 12Mini-Thon! The cost is $10 and sixth grade tickets will be sold Monday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 16 in room 212.

Picture Perfect

Ms.Shunk+is+just+beginning+her+fourth+period+class+by+reviewing+the+class+syllabus.+Shortly+after%2C+they+start+their+first+art+project+by+sketching+pictures+of+themselves.++Finally%2C+lockers+are+assigned.++
Ms.Shunk is just beginning her fourth period class by reviewing the class syllabus. Shortly after, they start their first art project by sketching pictures of themselves. Finally, lockers are assigned.

The third marking period is just beginning, and everyone has more weight on their shoulders.  This is said to be the most difficult marking period of the entire school year.  New classes, new friends, new struggle; but for other’s the beginning of something new and time for change.  Teachers are now getting used to the new students and students getting used to the new rules, environment and other students.

Mr.Rhodes sport's class asks a lot of questions on the first day.  They all listen intensively as he shares his own personal stories.  Unlike most of the other elective courses, Mr.Rhodes doesn't hand out multiple work sheets. He simply explains to them what they should be expecting for the upcoming marking period.
Mr. Rhodes sport’s class asks a lot of questions on the first day. They all listen attentively as he shares his own personal stories. Unlike most of the other elective courses, Mr.Rhodes doesn’t hand out multiple work sheets. He simply explains to them what they should be expecting for the upcoming marking period. Photo by Daysia Cuff
Ms.Shunk is just beginning her fourth period class by reviewing the class syllabus. Shortly after, they start their first art project by sketching pictures of themselves.  Finally, lockers are assigned.
Ms. Shunk is just beginning her fourth period class by reviewing the class syllabus. Shortly after, they start their first art project by sketching pictures of themselves. Finally, lockers are assigned.  She doesn’t have much to go over since all the basics are taught in eighth grade. Photo by Daysia Cuff

Mr.Davis welcomes a new eighth grade class. He passes out worksheets and explains to them the upcoming projects they'll be having.  He thoroughly goes over the syllabus and tells his students what will be expected of them.  "I love my nee class, they're so enthusiastic!" Mr.Davis says.
Mr.Davis welcomes a new eighth grade class. He passes out worksheets and explains to them the upcoming projects they’ll be having. He thoroughly goes over the syllabus and tells his students what will be expected of them.  He also passes out a worksheet that gives each student an opportunity to tell the class a little about themselves.  “I love my nee class, they’re so enthusiastic!” Mr.Davis says. Photo by Daysia Cuff

Mrs.O'Roark welcomes her Eighth graders to their first year of Art 1.  She explains the basics of Art 1 because it is so much different than the Art classes we take in grade nine.  Then, she goes continues to over the syllabus.
Mrs.O’Roark welcomes her eighth graders to their first year of Art 1. She explains the basics of Art 1 because it is so much different than the Art classes we take in grade nine. Then, she goes continues to over the syllabus. Photo by Daysia Cuff

Mrs.Palfey greets her new seventh grade health class.  She starts off by giving everyone a chance to get to know each other.  She hands out rolls of toilet paper to each row and all she tells them is take however much you think you'd need if you were going camping for a few days.  After everyone has there toilet paper she tells them what they'll be doing.  The class is surprised to find that for every sheet of toilet paper you have, you tell a fact about yourself.
Mrs.Palfey greets her new seventh grade health class. She starts off by giving everyone a chance to get to know each other. She hands out rolls of toilet paper to each row.  All she tells them is to take however much they think they’d need if they were going camping for a few days. After everyone has their toilet paper she tells them what they’ll be doing. The class is surprised to find that for every sheet of toilet paper you have, you tell a fact about yourself! Photo by Daysia Cuff