• February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 23Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 22Lunch- Hot Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed corn and, as always, a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 21Lunch- Big Mac Wrap with Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 20Lunch- Parmesan Popcorn Chicken with a Breadstick and Cheesy Broccoli with a choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 14Lunch- Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Caesar Salad and a Choice of Fruit Choice of Milk!!
  • February 12Lunch- BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!
  • February 12Click here for today's announcements!

Drama Queen

Photo by Joanne Pringle
Photo by Joanne Pringle
Photo by Joanne Pringle
Photo by Joanne Pringle

Weekly post with information on the girls of drama.

This week’s Drama Queen of the week is Molly Dively.

She enjoys drama for multiple reasons.  The class Dively says allows her to be herself without the judgement of others.

“ It helps me forget reality,” Dively said.

During drama the game BANG excites her.  The concept is that someone shoots another person and ducks from the imaginary gunshot. The people on either side have to shout “bang” and whoever says it first wins.

Dively has been active in the drama club since seventh grade.  She has participated in Seussical Jr., Seussification of Romeo and Juliet as a narrator and Peter Pan.  Out of school she often involves herself in the Mishler Theater in Downtown Altoona.  She finds her strengths in public speaking but can struggle with remembering to smile through performances.  For Peter Pan, Dively is in the Lost boy ensemble and has practice often.

Hairspray is her favorite play because it shows you that weight or outer appearance does not matter in life.  As for her favorite actress, Dively is a fan of Lea Michele, Star of the NBC show Glee.  Michele shows Molly that confidence is key.

“Smile a lot, be loud and be yourself,”  Dively encourages.