• March 1Lunch- Toasted Cheese Sandwich, Steamed Peas, Tomato Soup, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Lunch- Sweet N Sour Chicken Over Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Click here for today's announcements1
  • February 28Lunch- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sandwich, Candied Sweet Potatoes, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 28Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 27Lunch- Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Baked Beans, Steamed Corn, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 27Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!

Pro is the way to go

Everything that has to do with sports- Koji Uehara

This week’s topic is baseball. This week is about Koji Uehara of the Boston Red Sox. He is number 19 and is a relieving

pitcher for the team. Uehara is an elite relief pitcher and is valuable in their roster.

In 2013, he had 101 strikeouts and played 73 games. He also only lost one game out of five. Uehara is a really good player and has multiple pitches that he uses to strike people out. The basic pitches are the fastball, changeup and curveball.

He is from Neyagawa, Japan and was born on April 3, 1975. He has played for five years at the age of 38. Uehara never went to college, but instead he was drafted right out of high school.

He has 21 saves along with having 13 holds as a pitcher. He has one of the lowest ERA’s in the MLB. It is 1.09. An ERA is earned runs average.

Tune in next week for more pros!