• February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 23Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 22Lunch- Hot Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed corn and, as always, a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 21Lunch- Big Mac Wrap with Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 20Lunch- Parmesan Popcorn Chicken with a Breadstick and Cheesy Broccoli with a choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 14Lunch- Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Caesar Salad and a Choice of Fruit Choice of Milk!!
  • February 12Lunch- BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!
  • February 12Click here for today's announcements!

Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect

The Varsity Jazz Band is working hard to prepare for their upcoming concert. They have about one week left before their concert and they are practicing more often to prepare. On Saturday, April 5 they had a three hour practice. Jon Yon, the Varsity Jazz Band’s director said that this practice was the second most productive practice that he has ever had with any band. There are eighteen members in the Jazz Band. There are: two drummers, one electric bass, one piano, five trumpets, three trombones, and six saxophones. Within the saxophone section there is one baritone saxophone, three tenor saxophones, and two alto saxophones. On top of the Jazz Band’s upcoming concert, they also are participating in the Adjudication competition, and the Arts Festival.

Varsity Jazz Band
Ninth graders, Tyler Rispoli, Michael Stumpf, Gavin Williamson, and Christian Wilkins are in the Varsity Jazz Band’s trumpet section. There are four trumpets and four music parts. Williamson and Stumpf on first, Rispoli on second, and Wilkins on third.
Photo by Becca Gallace
Varsity Jazz Band
There are six saxophones in the jazz band. From left to right: Cassie Hammel on baritone saxophone, Lauren Woomer on tenor saxophone, Zhorea McAnuff, and James O’Donell on alto saxophone.
Photo by Becca Gallace
Varsity Jazz Band
Ninth grader, Mackenzie Brunnhuber is the Varsity Jazz Band’s pianist. Brunnhuber is the only pianist for the band. She has been playing piano for about seven years.
Photo by Becca Gallace
Varsity Jazz Band
Makayla Inuzzi is the ninth grade drummer for the jazz band. She is working on her drum solo for the song “Satin Doll”.
Photo by Becca Gallace

Varsity Jazz Band
The Varsity Jazz Band has only three trombones. There are many more that try out, but the band only takes two. The three talented people who made it were: Jacob Long on first part, Emily Castillo on second, and Trent Miller on the third part.
Photo by Becca Gallace