Thoughts on transition to eighth grade

8th grade is a bit harder but its better than 7th grade
“8th grade is a bit harder but its better than 7th grade”

How has your transition from seventh to eighth grade been and are you enjoying it?

"It is a big change but however it is better than 7th."
“It is a big change; however, it is better than 7th.” – Grace Dull (8th Grade)

Her thoughts on 8th grade is it not different from 7th but there is less stairs and more freedom.
Her thoughts on 8th grade is it not different from 7th but there are fewer stairs and more freedom. -Jaelynn Namenwirth (8th Grade)

"8th grade is a bit harder but its better than 7th grade"
“8th grade is a bit harder but it’s better than 7th grade.” -Nate Marasco (8th Grade)

He feels that you have to be more organized and the teachers are strict and less lenient on homework and assignments.
“You have to be more organized and the teachers are strict and less lenient on homework and assignments.”  -Ryan Kimberling (8th Grade)
She said that she enjoys the less homework and “more freedom”.
She said that she enjoys less homework and “more freedom. -Jada Runk (8th Grade)

Carson said that he like 8th grade because he’s with his friends and he has the freedom to do things that he couldn't do in 7th but you still have to be organized in 8th just like 7th.
Carson said that he like 8th grade because he’s with his friends, and he has the freedom to do things that he couldn’t do in 7th but you still have to be organized in 8th just like 7th.  – Carson Weyandt (8th Grade)

Tyrin thinks that it’s good that he can explore more of the building.
Tyrin thinks that it’s good that he can explore more of the building. – Tyrin Morris (8th Grade)
She likes the fact that you can have class in different areas of the building because it gives some ways to remember the building better and you have extra freedom.
She likes the fact that you can have class in different areas of the building because it gives some ways to remember the building better and you have extra freedom. -Kierra Moist (8th Grade)