Pintertainment

A simple idea to make fun and creative school supplies is to make erasers! This project only takes about 20 minutes to make the eraser and cook the erasers. The end result is really cool and works like an actual eraser.

Supplies needed:

-Sculptey Eraser Clay (Sculptey is a name brand that has come out with clay that is made specifically for this project. There are many different brands, and kinds of this material that can be purchased in craft stores or over the internet. This is the kind that has been chosen for today’s project.)

-a baking sheet

-aluminum foil

-an oven

The thing to do before starting is to preheat the oven according to the directions on the packaging. After this has been accomplished, the fun part starts. Take out the clay and start making the erasers. This clay can be modeled to take shape of anything, such as an animal, or even make regular erasers using cool colors. This kit comes with multiple tools to help get the desired look.

Once the eraser(s) look the way desired, it’s time to bake. This is when the baking sheet and aluminum foil come into play. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil, then place the creations on the tray. Throw the tray into the oven for 10-15 minutes.

Take the tray out of the oven after the 15 minutes, and that’s it! The only other thing is to wait till the erasers are cool. Then, use the finished projects in school and amaze everyone with these cool erasers!