• February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 23Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 22Lunch- Hot Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed corn and, as always, a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 21Lunch- Big Mac Wrap with Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 20Lunch- Parmesan Popcorn Chicken with a Breadstick and Cheesy Broccoli with a choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 14Lunch- Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Caesar Salad and a Choice of Fruit Choice of Milk!!
  • February 12Lunch- BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!
  • February 12Click here for today's announcements!

Students work on science experiments

The students visit Mrs. Mackereth’s desk to get the rocks and minerals they need for the science experiment.

The students in eighth grade science class do many different labs and experiments throughout the year. In this lab, the students are identifying rocks and minerals using a guide. They do this by looking at the characteristics of the rocks.

The students visit Mrs. Mackereth’s desk to get the rocks and minerals they need for the science experiment. Photo by Cassy Salyards
Alex Bice and his partner then take the rocks and minerals back to their desks to try and identify them. Photo by Cassy Salyards
Grant Edevane must follow the steps in the chart to figure out which mineral his rock consists of. Photo by Cassy Salyards
The mineral chart shows the characteristics of each mineral and which rock has it. Photo by Cassy Salyards
Once Emily Doucette and her partner figured out what mineral was in their rock, they moved onto the next one to complete the activity. Photo by Cassy Salyards