• April 12Mini-Thon! The cost is $10 and sixth grade tickets will be sold Monday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 16 in room 212.
  • April 12Lunch - Toasted Cheese Sandwich, Steamed Peas, Tomato Soup and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • April 9Lunch- Taco Tuesday Soft Shell Tacos ,Baked Beans, Steamed Corn, and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!

Silks News Story

Ninth grader Anna Zettle twirls her ribbon around during the beginning of her routine. Photo by Emily Glacken

The indoor silks practice over and over again to perfect their routine for competition. They use both flags and ribbons during the routine to make it more interesting for the judges. The silks hope to win first place at their competition.

Ninth grader Anna Zettle continued to twirl the ribbon during practice for competition. Photo by Emily Glacken
Ninth graders Sammi Beeler and Carly Craig do a back scratcher after the rainshine in their routine. Photo by Emily Glacken
Ninth grader Sammi Beeler and Tasha Snyder spin their flags to get better at their routine for competition. Photo by Emily Glacken