• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Supporting School Sports

Supporting School Sports

Sports starting up

Hi students and staff, welcome to Supporting School Sports.  This is where readers can come every week for an update on AAJHS sports and upcoming events.

Winter sports are starting up here in the next few weeks.  Boys’ and girls’ basketball had tryouts two weeks ago and are preparing to begin their season.  The boys’ wrestling team is also looking forward to opening their season.

Some of the girls on this year’s ninth grade team were part last years eighth grade maroon team that went undefeated for the first time in school history.  The girls will start their season on Dec. 14.

The wrestlers first home match is Dec. 10 in the gymnasium; come out to support the wrestling team as they begin their season.

The boys ninth grade team will face Hollidaysburg on Tuesday Dec. 8 which will also be the team’s first home game of the season.

Make sure to make your way to one of the AAJHS sporting team’s events this week.  Also make sure to check Supporting School Sports for weekly updates on the school’s teams.