Photogenic

Photogenic

Christmas arrives

What pictures represent this week’s news?

This week, pictures were taken of decorations around the school for the holidays.  This year, holiday break is Dec. 23 through Jan. 4.  Teachers and students are excited for their long break from school.

In the hallway of the ninth grade floor, a Christmas decoration hangs in the window.  A plastic snowflake stuck to the window of a ninth grade teacher’s classroom.
In the hallway of the ninth grade floor, a Christmas decoration hangs in the window. A plastic snowflake stuck to the window of a ninth grade teacher’s classroom.  Photo by Nina Cipriani
On the first floor of the building, a mini Christmas tree sits on the table in the corner of the main office.  The tree lit up  the room right as you walked in the room.
On the first floor of the building, a mini Christmas tree sits
on the table in the corner of the main office. The tree lit up
the room right as students walked in the room. Photo by Nina Cipriani
In the window of the library, a clay Santa Claus stares through the window by the entrance.  The Santa stood on the window  frame along with many other decorations such as a Santa hat and a few signs that read holiday sayings.
In the window of the library, a clay Santa Claus stares through the window by the entrance. The Santa stood on the window frame along with many other decorations such as a Santa hat and a few signs that read holiday sayings. Photo by Nina Cipriani
In the window, letter blocks that read “Happy Holidays” decorate the window of 8th grade reading teacher.  The teacher, Mrs. Wilson, put these blocks next to her non-holiday decorations and yet still showed the Christmas spirit.
In the window, letter blocks that read “Happy Holidays”
decorate the window of an eighth grade reading teacher. The
teacher, Jenny Wilson, put these blocks next to her
non-holiday decorations and yet still showed the Christmas
spirit. Photo by Nina Cipriani