• February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 23Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 22Lunch- Hot Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed corn and, as always, a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 21Lunch- Big Mac Wrap with Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 20Lunch- Parmesan Popcorn Chicken with a Breadstick and Cheesy Broccoli with a choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 14Lunch- Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Caesar Salad and a Choice of Fruit Choice of Milk!!
  • February 12Lunch- BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!
  • February 12Click here for today's announcements!

Movie Nerds

Image made by Sarah Patterson using Piktochart.

What is happening in the movie world this week?  The new movie Star Wars the Force Awakens opens Dec. 17, 2015 up to Dec. 31, 2015 in the Big D movie theater in Altoona.  The once big movie is on a come back after being released in 1977.  The premier was on Dec. 14, 2015 in Los Angeles Calif, and many of the stars of the movie were there including: Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher who played Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia.

Tickets at the Big D range from $10.50-$14.00 for adults, children and seniors.  So far all of the ticket are sold out until further notice.  The movie has not been played in theaters and already it is a big hit for all Star Wars lovers.  Reviews on www.rottentomatoes.com say that it is one of the better movies of this series and gave it a rating of  94%

This new Star Wars is a look 30 years into the future for Han Solo and young heros who face others.  So far looking at how every other movie has gone and how most people are already excited this movie will be a big hit.  If someone is interested in this film, they need to make sure they can catch the movie before it is out of the theaters.