• February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 23Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 22Lunch- Hot Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed corn and, as always, a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 21Lunch- Big Mac Wrap with Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 20Lunch- Parmesan Popcorn Chicken with a Breadstick and Cheesy Broccoli with a choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 14Lunch- Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Caesar Salad and a Choice of Fruit Choice of Milk!!
  • February 12Lunch- BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!
  • February 12Click here for today's announcements!

Photogenic

Photogenic
Picasa

What pictures represent this week’s news?

This week, student have come back to school from holiday break.  That means benchmarks are coming this week and next week.  Also this week, some students take the Keystone for Algebra 1.

In a Algebra classroom, Wes Rogers prepares his class of students for the upcoming math benchmarks they are taking soon.  The students worked on book work in preparation for their second benchmark of the year.
In a Algebra classroom, teacher Wes Rogers prepares his class of students for the upcoming math benchmarks they are taking soon. The students worked on book work in preparation for their second benchmark of the year. Photo by Nina Cipriani
On the ninth grade floor, students in the Algebra 1 intervention course use electronics to prepare for their upcoming Keystone retake.  Students used the study program ALEKS as they studied.
On the ninth grade floor, students in the Algebra 1 intervention course use electronics to prepare for their upcoming Keystone retake. Students used the study program ALEKS as they studied. Photo by Nina Cipriani
In preparation for benchmarks, math teacher Josie Peterman teaches students knowledge for their second benchmark of the year.  The seventh grade students learned about multiplying with exponents.
In preparation for benchmarks, math teacher Josie Peterman teaches students knowledge for their second benchmark of the year. The seventh grade students learned about multiplying with exponents.