Weekly Gamer

Weekly+Gamer

Fallout 4 sets records

Fallout 4 was developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda’s publishing division Bethesda Softworks.  The game is selling extremely well and is getting a 9/10 on the steam market.  Already it has been nominated for Game of the Year, Best Soundtrack and Best RPG.

In just the first 24 hours of release Fallout 4 sold 1.2 million copies on Steam alone.  Worldwide on all platforms 12 million copies sold in the first 24 hours.  Fallout 4 broke the record held by Grand Theft Auto V for most online players at one time.  That might seem possible at first, but to consider that Fallout 4 is a single player only and beat the MMO GTA V is insane.  The game has broken $750 million in sales already.

Fallout 4 runs off the Creation Engine.  The soundtrack for the game was all made by Inon Zur.  The art for the game was made by Istvan Pely.  The games engine design was made by Guy Carver.  Script was made entirely by Emil Pagliarulo.  The producer is Jeff Gardiner and directed by Todd Howard.