Photogenic

Near the main lobby, the school library puts Valentine’s day decorations in their windows to celebrate this upcoming holiday.  Another thing that is helping students celebrate this special day is the Sweethearts dance.
Picasa
Near the main lobby, the school library puts Valentine’s day decorations in their windows to celebrate this upcoming holiday. Another thing that is helping students celebrate this special day is the Sweethearts dance.

Snow, snow and more snow

What pictures represent this week’s news? 

We recently have received copious amounts of snow for the first time in years.  Also happening this week is Valentine’s Day decorations are being put up in the library windows, ninth grade English teachers are taking their students to the Mishler Theater, and the school club Aevdium is hanging up posters to motivate students.

Last week, Altoona receives nearly two feet of snow for one of the first snows of the winter season. Trees slowly gave out to the heavy weight of the snow.
Last week, Altoona received nearly two feet of snow for one of the first snows of the winter season. Trees slowly gave out to the heavy weight of the snow.  Photo by Nina Cipriani
In the previous week, Altoona receives copious amounts of snow. These amounts of snow led to cars that got stuck on the road and the Pennsylvania turnpike.
In the previous week, Altoona received copious amounts of snow. These amounts of snow led to cars that got stuck on the road and the Pennsylvania turnpike.  Photo by Nina Cipriani
On February 17th, many English classes are taking a fieldtrip to the Mishler Theatre to see the “To Kill A Mockingbird” play. Autumn Barry-Kyle and Wanda Vanish were taking their student to see the play because they were reading the book as well.
On Feb. 17, many English classes are taking a field trip to the Mishler Theater to see the “To Kill A Mockingbird” play. Autumn Barry-Kyle and Wanda Vanish are taking their student to see the play because they are reading the book.  Photo by Nina Cipriani
On the first floor of the school, the school club Aevidum puts posters up for the students. The club posted words onto the school walls to encouraged students to do their best in everything they do.
On the first floor of the school, the school club Aevidum puts posters up for the students. The club posted words onto the school walls to encouraged students to do their best in everything they do.  Photo by Nina Cipriani
Near the main lobby, the school library put Valentine’s day decorations in their windows to celebrate this upcoming holiday. Another thing that helped students celebrate this special day is the upcoming Sweethearts dance for ninth grade.  Photo by Nina Cipriani