Four bands meet to perform at Band Bash

Eight+grader+Micah+Halelton+plays+him+part+in+Star+Wars.++The+piece+had+parts+of+songs+from+all+six+original+movies.+
Picasa
Eight grader Micah Halelton plays him part in Star Wars. The piece had parts of songs from all six original movies.

The elementary, JV, varsity and high school bands came together for a group performance on March 15. The Elementary performed one song, JV two, Varsity two and High School one.  The concert lasted around an hour and a few hundred attendees where there.

Varsity Band director Kent Martin conducts the Varsity Band's first song, Into The Clouds. The song played was inspired by the composer's newly earned airplane silence. Photo by Michael Baker
Varsity Band director Kent Martin conducts the Varsity Band’s first song,” Into The Clouds.” The song played was inspired by the composer’s newly earned airplane license. Photo by Michael Baker
The percussion section plays into the clouds. The triangle was an important part of the song. Photo by Michael Baker
The percussion section plays “Into the Clouds.” The triangle was an important part of the song. Photo by Michael Baker
After performing Into The Clouds Martin introduces the next song. The song following was a medley of various Star Wars songs. Photo by Michael Baker
After performing “Into The Clouds,” Martin introduces the next song. The song following was a medley of various Star Wars songs. Photo by Michael Baker
Eight grader Micah Hamilton plays him part in Star Wars. The piece had parts of songs from all six original movies.
Ninth grader and drum major Morgan Fleck plays Star Wars. The song played at that moment was the well known Cantina Song. Photo by Michael Baker
The flute and oboe sections play the ending of The Star Wars Saga. That part of the song was a reprise version of the original theme. Photo by Michael Baker