• April 12Mini-Thon! The cost is $10 and sixth grade tickets will be sold Monday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 16 in room 212.

Passion for Fashion

Spring Shopping
Spring Shopping

Latest fashion from around the world.

Affordable Spring clothes what to toss and buy

Spring is finally here, warmer weather and the end of school is near. The start of spring also means spring cleaning! Out with the winter clothes and in with in with the summer shorts and swimsuits!

I’m here to help you decide what you should toss or buy for this Spring.  

Buy silky clothes; not only are they cute and comfy but it’s great material for spring and summer. Silk has a lot of benefits; it stays cool even when you’re hot!  It also has special fibers that make your skin look soft and glowing.  Toss harsh materials that might irritate the skin.  

For formal events like dances buy small thin heels and save the platforms for winter.  Wearing smaller heels could actually save your feet in the future.  

Stripes and flower patterns are perfect for Spring, but plaids can be saved for next Christmas.  A lot of dances are coming up including prom! So toss the long earrings and buy chokers.  Choker necklaces can really dress up or down an outfit, for a more casual look go for a choker like this and for a dressy look try a choker like this.  

Dig out those little bags you used to carry because they’re back in style!  Toss the big purses, smaller bags are easier on your back and they’re so much easier to carry when running around town.  Most of the items listed here you can find at your local mall or easily order these products online. Happy Spring!

Handbags
Handbags