• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Announcements for Monday, Sept. 25!

9/25-10/4: The AAJHS Library is hosting its monthly Lego Club meeting on Wednesday, October 4th from 2:45 to 3:30 in the library.  Please be sure to have transportation here by 3:30.  If you would like to attend, you need to sign up in the library before Oct. 4th.  Remember, there are only 24 students accepted into Lego Club each month.  But if you can’t make it this month, you can sign up for the November meeting.  If you have any questions, see Mrs. McCaulley in the library.

9-25:  Attention students:  Here is a riddle:  What is this?  If you have it, you want to share it.  If you share it, you don’t have it.  If you like puzzles and riddles and the 24 game, come to our Mathcounts meeting Wednesday after school from 2:45 until 3:30.  Please see Mrs. Abbott in C275 for details or email.  (Answer:  A secret)

9/25/23: The Junior Lady Lions traveled to State College last Thursday to take on the Park Forest Middle School for a very intense rematch that will result in a true rivalry being born.. The game picked up where the last one left off with a very tight and balanced attack from each team.  Momentum seemed to build for the Lady Lions as the first half was about to end in another tie, but alas Natalie Bumbarger was able to put Altoona on the board with a crucial goal after getting an assist from Mikayla Patterson.  The Lady Lions went into halftime with an impressive 1-0 lead.  In the second half of the game, Park Forest’s team appeared to have had a fire lit beneath them and they played with a little more urgency.  Altoona matched Park Forest’s intensity and physicality, but ultimately Park Forest’s momentum shifted and led to them scoring 3 unanswered goals throughout the second half.  The 3-1 loss brings the Lady Lion’s record to 4-2-1. The Lady Lion’s focus is now set on taming the Tigers of Hollidaysburg in the Battle of Blair County which will be held at 3:30 today in Hollidaysburg.  Best of luck ladies!