• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Announcements for Monday, Nov. 20!

Attention staff and students: Are you thankful for your family? Your friends? Nights without homework or grading? The perfect slice of pizza? The Friends of Rachel club wants to know what you are Thankful FOR! Write something or someone you are thankful for and display it in your classrooms or doors. Help us spread gratitude throughout our school!

Tryouts for 7th and 8th grade boys basketball will be this coming Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, November 20, 21, and 22. Boys are to be present ALL three days.   7th grade tryouts are from 3-4:30 and 8th graders tryout from 4:30-6.  All sessions are at the jr high gym. Physicals are required with a doctor’s signature for non fall sport athletes.   Recertification paperwork is required for fall sport athletes.  All forms can be found and turned in at either the main office in the junior high, or at the athletic office at the high school.

Attention All Students: Remember to bring in your money to buy lollipops this Wednesday, November 22nd! Each lollipop costs $1.00, and you may enjoy them all day long!

Attention all 7th & 8th grade girls interested in trying out for basketball… today is the last day of tryouts. They are 4:30-6:30 here at the junior high.

Attention students: Here are some thanksgiving riddles:  Why did the turkey cross the road? – To prove that he wasn’t chicken!  At Thanksgiving dinner, which hand should you use to butter your roll? – Neither – use a knife.  Mathcounts is on Wednesdays after school in C275 until 3:30.  We are still welcoming new members.  Come in and try it out!

Students, if you are in need of a winter coat, hat or gloves, stop by Rachel’s Closet after school Tuesday or Wednesday from 2:45-3:15.  We have a selection to choose from free of charge.