• March 1Lunch- Toasted Cheese Sandwich, Steamed Peas, Tomato Soup, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Lunch- Sweet N Sour Chicken Over Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Click here for today's announcements1
  • February 28Lunch- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sandwich, Candied Sweet Potatoes, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 28Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 27Lunch- Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Baked Beans, Steamed Corn, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 27Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!

Announcements for Tuesday, Nov. 28!

Tomorrow is picture make-up day! If you were absent for picture day in September or don’t love how your first portrait turned out, be sure to listen for the announcement to report to the auditorium. We will also take group pictures tomorrow, so if you are involved in a club, be sure to listen closely and report when your group is called. If you have any questions or still need an order form for tomorrow, see Mrs. Tromm in room C229.

This Month’s School counseling tip Tuesday topic Conflict Resolution. Conflict is a natural part of life, but resolving it is HARD! In order to maintain your cool in conflict, you must be able to cooperate effectively with other people. For more information, see your school counselor or English teacher.

Attention students:  Here is your daily math question:  Mindy made three purchases for $1.98, $5.04 and $9.89.  What was her total to the nearest dollar?  Mathcounts meets Wednesdays after school in C275 until 3:30.  Anyone can come.  Please see Mrs. Abbott for details.

Yearbook group photo for NJHS will be on Wednesday, November 29th at 9:45 am in the auditorium.  Please be on time!  They will not wait for you as they have a tight schedule they are following!