• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Announcements for Tuesday, Dec. 5!

CTC Open House

8th graders….if you are interested in the Career and Technology Center next year, drop by the CTC tonight Dec. 5 between 5 and 7 pm to learn more about their programs. You’ll have the opportunity to tour the facility, chat with instructors, and find out more about all they have to offer.  See your counselor with any questions.

Yesterday, the AAJHS Lady Lions had their first home game vs Hollidaysburg. The 7th grade team won 53-22 and the 8th grade team won 49-20!

Come out and cheer them on at their next home game, tomorrow vs Central Mountain at 3:30 and 4:30!

Attention 7th and 8th grade girls interested in playing softball: There will be an informational meeting this Thursday, December 7th, right after school in Ms. Clemons’s classroom, room C329. Please have your ride there by 3:15. If you are interested in playing but cannot attend the meeting, please email Coach Lindsey Fasolo at [email protected].

Attention Book Club members:  Just a reminder for Thursdays meeting from 2:45-3:30.  Please bring items for your movie trailer and be sure to have a ride ready for you at 3:30.  Please let Mrs. Loucks know if you cannot make it.

Attention students: Here is your math question of the day:  Soda is sold in packs of 6, 12 and 24 cans.  What is the minimum number of packs needed to buy exactly 90 cans of soda? If you think you have the answer, please come to our Mathcounts meetings Wednesdays after school until 3:30.  Please see Mrs. Abbott in C275 for details.

Attention Students:  The library will be hosting its annual Book Fair Wednesday, Dec. 6 – Tuesday Dec. 13.  You will be shopping with your ELA or Reading class.  Book fair fliers were given to you before Thanksgiving so check them out for your specific buying day and previews of the great titles we’ll have.  From the newest Wimpy Kid and Five Nights At Freddy’s to the Babysitters Club and best new graphic novels.  There’s something for every one at the book fair!  Any questions, see Mrs. McCaulley.