Fast Food Fries

Londyn Runk
Fries from Sheetz, Wendy’s and McDonald’s!

A majority of fast food restaurants serve fries. Some include Long John Silvers, Chick-fil-A, Popeyes and Arby’s. 

Even though these restaurants all serve the same thing, their fries all have their own aspects that make them different from other places.

The first place I got my fries from was Wendy’s.. Their fries were thicker than all the other ones. They were hot and looked fresh. They also looked crispy and had a good amount of salt on them. 

The taste was very good. It was salty and pretty crunchy. There wasn’t a bad fry, every single one was good! They were also not greasy or oily. They were very fresh and had a good taste.

The next place was Sheetz. They had very thin, long fries. They were very hot and well seasoned. They also had a lot of grease, which is a factor that I do not like when I eat fries. 

The taste was very flavorful. There was not a lot of salt, but it tasted good nonetheless. However, they were pretty soggy and didn’t seem that fresh. Also, not a lot of fries came in the bag.

The last place was McDonald’s. Their fries were thin and greasy. Similar to Sheetz, these fries also did not have a lot of salt. They were also pretty small. 

The taste was sort of bland, and there wasn’t a lot of flavor; however, they did seem very fresh. They also did not hold up well: they became cold quick and weren’t easy to reheat. 

The place that had the best fries for me was Wendy’s. My second favorite was Sheetz, and my least favorite was McDonald’s. Usually, I love McDonald’s fries but, in this experience, they were not that good.

I recommend Wendy’s if you want some salty, crispy fries!