Announcements for Wednesday, Feb. 28!

The wellness committee would like to invite you to join us after school for some gametime!!!!

This is open to Grades 6,7 and 8.

Wednesday, February 28th from 3:00 to 3:45 in the AAJHS Gym.

Both Altoona 7th grade boys basketball teams saw action last night in the playoffs of the mountain lion league. In the first game of the night, Altoona maroon defeated Bellwood by a score of 43-28. In the second game Altoona white defeated Hollidaysburg by a score of 44-15. Both Altoona white and maroon met in the championship game where Altoona white came out victorious by a score of 39-31. Congratulations boys on successful seasons. Go Mt. Lions.

The Lego Club will be having its annual meeting Wednesday, March 6th from 2:45-3:30 in the library.  Sign up in the library if you’d like to attend.  Please be sure to have your ride here by 3:30.

Any 7th or 8th graders interested in joining Track and Field should contact Coach Shultz for more information. His email address is [email protected]

Attention 8th grade students! Are you interested in a summer job? Representatives from DelGrosso’s Amusement park will be visiting during lunch on Monday March 4th. This is a great way to make some money and have fun at the same time!

On Thursday, Friends of Rachel members will collect kindness strips from 2:15-2:30. Please try to fill out at least one strip with an act of kindness that has been done for you or that you have done. FOR members who are collectors please see Ms Dodge this week.

Attention students:  Here is a math question: Find the cost of 150 boxes of computer cards that come in cartons of 25 boxes each.  The cost of each carton is $45.  If you like puzzles and riddles and the 24 game, come to our Mathcounts meeting Wednesday after school from 2:45 until 3:30.  Please see Mrs. Abbott in C275 for details or email.