Picture Perfect

Ninth grade students Alisa George, Molly Dively, and Dean Eberhardt play on their phones while waiting for their turns on stage. All of these students are playing the part of the lost boys in the play.

Photo by Joanne Pringle

Ninth grade English teacher, Alyssa Becker, explains to the cast how to set up the scene. The cast was going over block three of the play.

Photo by Joanne Pringle

Students Autumn Emeigh-Bellon and Brady Winand mess around while some of the cast play a game on stage. The cast played a game while waiting for other members to arrive.

Photo by Joanne Pringle

This group of students play the role of lost boys. The lost boys sat together on the stage while going over some of their lines for block three of the play.

Photo by Joanne Pringle

Ninth grade student, Logan Woodring, leads a game that the cast members were playing. Woodring thought carefully about his next move.

Photo by Joanne Pringle

Ninth grade students Molly Dively, Alisa George, Autumn Emeigh-Bellon, and Dean Eberhardt stand on the stage while ninth grade teacher Alyssa Becker explained how the scene was to be set up. The entire cast took their places on the stage.

Photo by Joanne Pringle

Ninth grade student Isabel Mika reads over her lines while waiting to take her place on stage. Mika is playing the role of Tinkerbell.

Photo by Joanne Pringle