• April 12Mini-Thon! The cost is $10 and sixth grade tickets will be sold Monday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 16 in room 212.

Reel Time

courtesy of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Ferrell

This is going to be one racing blog! Not everyone is a fan of Nascar but you don’t have to be to love this movie. This movie is a favorite among many different people and hopefully a favorite among many students!

“My favorite movie will have to be Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby,” ninth grader Conner Huber said.

Talladega Nights is about a number one race car driver, Ricky Bobby, and his fall from fame and his rise back to it. After a formula racecar by the name of Jean Girard, played by Sacha Baron Cohen, starts to rise to fame in Nascar, it threatens both Ricky’s life and family.

The movie was directed by Adam Mckay. Mckay has also directed movies like The Other Guys and Anchorman.

“My favorite character is Ricky Bobby because I love Will Ferrell,” Huber said.

The film is jam packed with old members of SNL. People like John C. Reilly, Will Ferrell and Sacha Baron Cohen. The movie is hilarious and I strongly recommend watching it.