Announcements for Monday, March 25!

Our Mathcounts team traveled to Harrisburg over the weekend and participated in the State Mathcounts competition Friday and Saturday! Evan Marvich, Diego Gil, Oliver Krainer and Evan Getty represented our school amongst 147  total state mathcounts competitors. There are a total of 1800 students across Pennsylvania who compete to qualify for this great event.  Congratulations to all the team members for their splendid showing!   Good Job Team!

Attention 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th grade students:

The AAHS Lioneer Dance Team is announcing that we will be using an in person tryout format for Lioneer tryouts.

All students entering grades 9-12 for the 2024-2025 school year are eligible to try out.

Please email Mrs. Schmoke at [email protected] if you are interested in trying out. Provide your name, grade and school email address.

Tryouts for the Lioneer Dance Team will be held on Thursday, April 18th at 2:45pm and will end at 5:00pm.

The nurse’s office will be closed on Tuesday, March 26th for 6th grade physicals.

Only students who report daily for medications or emergencies will be seen.

Reminder to all students: Smart watches and Cell phones are not permitted in the classrooms.  These are to be turned off and kept in your lockers.