• February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 23Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 22Lunch- Hot Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed corn and, as always, a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 21Lunch- Big Mac Wrap with Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 20Lunch- Parmesan Popcorn Chicken with a Breadstick and Cheesy Broccoli with a choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 14Lunch- Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Caesar Salad and a Choice of Fruit Choice of Milk!!
  • February 12Lunch- BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!
  • February 12Click here for today's announcements!

Cartoon fanatics

Cartoon+fanatics

This week’s throwback is Chowder! Chowder was a show that was on Cartoon Network. The main character, Chowder, plays the young apprentice to a chef, Mung Daal. Chowder is a  bear-cat-rabbit hybrid.

Although Chowder strives to do his best and stay out of trouble, he always seems to find a way to get himself into a predicament. He is also constantly pestered by his girlfriend, Panini. Panini is the apprentice of Mung Daal’s rival,Endive.

In the show, there were various background patterns that are unlike ones in other shows. They are supposed to be different fabric patterns to add a cool 3D effect and look to the show. According to tvrage.com, the pattern on their clothes always moved because the creator hated the flat look to the show.

The show ended with season three. The show was canceled due to the ratings going down.

One of people’s favorite episodes is the “Cinnamini Monster.” Chowder finds a lonesome monster in the forest. He and his friends have to find a way to escape the monster.

In the future, I don’t think that the show will return due to the bad ratings that it got. If they changed the show a little bit and made more episodes, the show could possibly make a comeback. The chances of that happening are very slim.